Phibo revolutionizes the prosthesis once again with the CAD-CAM partial denture frames
- 100% digital workflow for a fully customised restoration.
- Using an innovative manufacturing process developed by Phibo.
- With a shorter lead time than normal for this kind of product.
The Phibo framework is a significant improvement on the quality of cast frameworks, the only solution available until now.
- Stronger and more ductile
- Less risk of the hooks breaking when they are engaged
- Mirror-like polished finish
- And therefore… fewer problems
Overdenture reinforcements in CAD-CAM are more flexible and provide better results than traditional solutions
- They prevent fractures and reduce the thickness of the prosthesis, thus ensuring greater functionality and an improved appearance
- Adaptable to different types of bars
- The freedom of design allows us to adapt the reinforcement to fit the final acrylic structure
The suprastructures made with Phibo CAD-CAM are the ideal solution for working in difficult spaces, achieving a perfect fit on the bar.
- The thickness can be controlled, providing greater stability and more space for the resin
- Takes 90% less time than the traditional casting method
- Adaptable to any type of bar, providing an optimal fit on the bar